Tuesday, 18 March 2008

The Vancouver Film School/YouTube Scholarship Competition

Film schools have helped produce some of the greatest filmmakers of all
time -- Martin Scorsese and Francis Ford Coppola, to name a few. But, in
many ways, they've also been restricted to a select few.




Which is why I'm pleased to report that today marks the start of a
partnership between YouTube and the Vancouver Film School

to make film school accessible to up-and-coming filmmakers all over the world!




Aspiring directors, actors, animators, screenwriters – even sound
designers – in all of YouTube's 19 countries are invited to step up to
the challenge in order to win one of three scholarships to any of
Vancouver Film School's 14 outstanding educational programmes.








After Vancouver Film School whittles down the submission pool to top applicants, the YouTube community will vote for the three scholarship winners.




This is your chance to continue the democratization of filmmaking and to determine who some of our brightest future film stars might be.



Check out the competition and visit our FAQs to confirm your eligibility and pick up tips on creating a top-notch entry.



Happy filmmaking,



Sara P.


YouTube Film

2 comments:

worthalot2 said...

Will this feature help me let the world know that I am on YouTube as worthalot2, Go to Google Search and type in my name, Clive Worth to read about my Internet dating that has been out all over the world because my news when I was band from the biggest Internet dating site for having sex with to many women went out on Reuters all over the world, I was in most papers and magazines in every country back in Nov 2004. Since then everyone wanted my story and now I have witten my own book about it, (A Serial Shaggers Guide to Internet dating, My 1001 lovers), Also done a documentary that has gone around the world 3 times, (My 100,000 lovers), type it into Google search to see this, Yet over 8 years ago I was an alcoholic, lost in this world on my own drinking everyday and no one wanted to know me or did I blame them but now famous around the world, so how did all this come about, well it is such a long story that you will have to read my book to know how, not that I am trying to get you to read my book but that is the truth to my long and complicated life, A journalists phoned me for a story from Wall Street New York and said to me, (one day, a film will be made about me), = My Web Site,= www.cliveworth.co.uk

DiSCo said...

Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it

to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading..
seslisohbet seslichat sesli sohbet sesli chat sesli sesli site görünlütü sohbet görüntülü chat kameralı sohbet kameralı chat sesli sohbet siteleri sesli chat siteleri sesli muhabbet siteleri görüntülü sohbet siteleri görüntülü chat siteleri görüntülü muhabbet siteleri kameralı sohbet siteleri kameralı chat siteleri kameralı muhabbet siteleri canlı sohbet sesli muhabbet görüntülü muhabbet kameralı muhabbet birsesver birses

Post a Comment